This is an easily editable animation of text becoming a fire ball (preview video below). Original text is on layer 16. To create your own text fire ball:
1) Modify the text on layer 16.
2) Duplicate it, and move the copy to layer 1.
3) Convert the copied text to a mesh (Alt-C).
4) Turn on Smoke, and convert to Flow, and set Flow Type to Fire
5) Set key frames for Flame Rate, at [Frame]=Flame Rate: =0.0; =1.0; =1.0; =0.0
Voila! You will have your very own fire ball text!
Please note that although this uses the Blender Internal renderer, is still looks pretty cool. :)
There are no comments yet, log in to add one and start a discussion. Make someone feel good today!