Material Essentials is designed for Blender beginners and developers who have no experience with 3-D programs. It allows you to create materials for your exported maps and objects with a few simple clicks. All the textures and maps are configured for you, so you will be able to create awesome renders in minutes.
- Updated to Blender 3.0
- Added new materials; Glass, Plastic, SmoothPlastic. Glass works best on 1.0 transparency.
- Added the Reflectance attribute.
- Added the Transparency attribute.
- Material textures have been updated to the latest in-game variant.
- Materials now use tangent space normal maps.
- Reduced node clutter
- Improved the brick material's color accuracy.
- CorrodedMetal should now function properly.