This was a short exercise I did working in blender, I took inspiration from an episode of the old Teen Titans from cartoon network. Its a bit sloppy because I wanted to see how fast I could get this done in a set amount of time, and try to find a good workflow that worked for me. There are some assets I didn't include because of that time constraint (Demon Ravens, and rock debris). After I finished it I decided to mess with the compositor and found an effect I liked. It's all cycles so to help save up render time I did a few low sample renders and compiled them to get the final image.
There are no comments yet, log in to add one and start a discussion. Make someone feel good today!